Whyt's default appearence
Whyt is an Eidolon used exclusively by Rydia in Final Fantasy IV. Whyt can be summoned to fight for Rydia, during these fights he will use commands pre-selected by the player for five turns. Whyt is the most flexible of all Final Fantasy summons: His name, face, and dress can be chosen by the player through the Fat Chocobo. His face can be drawn by the character using the DS's touchscreen and stylus, and his clothing can be changed after the styles have been unlocked in-game. Whyt's stats can be upgraded through a series of minigames that are unlocked as characters join the party.
Whyt, along with his parents, make up the Eidolon race known as Whytkin. Whytkin are the building blocks of Eidolons, for each is born as a Whytkin first, and then they develop into a different type of Eidolon. Whyt's parents remained Whytkin so the Eidolon race could continue, but after the birth of Whyt she entered a comatose state.
- Cecil's Goblin Gauntlet
- Character required: Cecil Harvey
- Upgrades: Strength
- Kain's High Jump Hyjinks
- Character required: Kain Highwind
- Upgrades: Stamina
- Rosa's Measured Meditations
- Character required: Rosa Farrell
- Upgrades: Spirit
- Rydia's Mathemagic Minute
- Character required: Rydia
- Upgrades: Intellect
- Edge's Ninja Blade Glade
- Character required: Edge Geraldine
- Upgrades: Speed
- Dragoon: Receive the max score in Kain's Minigame.
- Goblin: Clear the main story twice.
- Ninja: Receive the max score in Edge's Minigame.
- Paladin: Receive the max score in Cecil's Minigame.
- Summoner: Receive the max score in Rydia's Minigame.
- White Mage: Receive the max score in Rosa's Minigame.
- Zeromus: Complete the Bestiary
Whyt as a Dragoon
Whyt as a Goblin
Whyt as a Ninja
Whyt as a Paladin
Whyt as a Summoner
Whyt as a White Mage
Whyt as Zeromus
|Final Fantasy IV Eidolons|
|Asura | Bahamut | Bomb | Chocobo | Cockatrice | Dragon | Goblin | Ifrit | Leviathan | Mindflayer | Odin | Ramuh | Shiva | Sylph | Titan | Whyt|
Related ThreadsEasy Way to upgrade Whyt's Strength - last post by @ Sep 8, 2008
What does your Whyt Look Like? - last post @ Mar 10, 2011
Whyt Minigame High Scores - last post by @ Jul 31, 2008
Name of your Whyt - last post by @ Aug 13, 2008